Do you want to see any of your employee’s activities in real time? OR
Do you want to receive daily summary related to your employees or your team members activity in your mail?
With Leysha new addition, it is now possible. The new “Instant Notification” feature now allows you to setup and get alerts for any employee activity from across all of Leysha modules. You were already able to see all of the employee’s activity on one single screen using the “Recent Activity” page.
This new update now allows you go one step further and customize the alerts from the “Recent Activity” page and get notified when an activity of your interest happens. Once setup, you will get notifications via email and SMS automatically.
Some sample use cases:
you can decide to get alerted instantly when a new order is placed, or when a employee completes an important task, a daily summary of what happened in an entire day by your team etc.. These are just a few examples, Leysha allows you to create your own customized alerts for one or more employees and focused around one or multiple business functions.
Benefits of using Recent Activity notifications by Leysha
1. You can easily have a look any user’s activity for specific module (attendance, award, target, task, payroll, order, expense, tracking, etc)
2. You can setup and receive a notification about recent activity you are interested in.
3. Identify unproductive behaviours. (Identify productive/unproductive behaviour when/where they occur for any task)
4. Manage productivity (You will see all the comments and updates for assigned task, assigned target or any other activity)
5. Manage security (Which user or employee has logged in to the application from which IP address)
6. You can see detailed view of any activity as well.
7. See all the recent activities of any user/employee for any business function from a single screen.
8. Sort recent activities by time.
9. Easily how things are going without being physically present.